ProDentim

Saw this product advertised, sat thru detailed video. Thinking abt ordering one bottle ($69) and try it out. Tried to google unbiased reviews… and it’s weird. I can’t find any. I find a bunch of what I consider sketchy “reviews “ w/ misleading titles. The Google search pops up several supposed “reviews “ in various newspapers; one article states that there were “many” complaints concerning the product— then the rest of the article goes on to discuss the product, its ingredients, how great it is. WTF? I’m willing to try something for a month — but the sort of odd Google search results leave me wary. If this is such a great product, why is there a need for such an organized ad campaign … that from my perspective doesn’t give a straight answer? In other words, why the effort to portray what are obviously canned sales pitches, as unbiased reviews? I’m sure there is a lot I don’t know , but it’s irritating and frustrating.

Ask a Question