Pain when biting down after 2 weeks of permanent filling done because of Root canal Treatment

Hi,I had root canal treatment done on one of my upper molar.After 2 weeks of permanent filling,I had fillings done on the 2 more teeth on the other side of the jaw.After this i am feeling sensitivity on the root canal treated tooth when biting.Is it normal or something is wrong ?Has the root canal treated tooth's filling got displaced during the 2nd filling procedure?

If the other two filings are on the other side then there is no chance of any displacement of rct treated teeth. Rather it can't get affected by the other two filings... Coming to ur sensitivity it can happen so give it some time see two more weeks if it does not reduce visit your dentist. According to me your sensitivity may be due to your new filings if it is a composite filing means tooth coloured filings.

Vote:

Ask a Question