Online Educational Program about Dental Implants?

Bob

Hi everyone.

I recently finished my dental surgery degree and during school, I realized dental implants are my area of interest. However, I feel I haven't acquired enough skills to perform well my first dental implant surgery by myself. I'm really interested in keeping up with the day to day techniques regarding dental implant procedures. So, I would like to find an online educational program where I can improve my knowledge and skills to perform any dental surgery. I would appreciate a lot if you could tell me where I can find it.

There is an online continuing education program called DDS Mentoring which I have been using some time ago. It is owned by Dr. Gary O'brien, a well-known dentist in Glendale, CA with many years of dental implant expertise. In fact, he is the Director of Advanced Implant Training World Wide Implant Direct LLC. So, he is training doctors in Advanced Implant Surgery and Prosthetics. In DDS Mentoring, he gives lectures and advices to all the dentists who are members of the site with subjects like dental implants and others. Dr. O'brien discusses the dental implant cases that we give him and he will guide us on how to solve them. Also, many dentists members have the chance to discuss and share information in forums regarding implants and other dental issues. I really enjoy this wonderful opportunity because it is very helpful.

I truly suggest you to join the DDS Mentoring. It provides you easy information to learn and a clear guide to place a dental implant. You will learn a lot and you will gain more confidence when you're doing a dental implant surgery.

Here is the website: ddsmentoring.com

Vote:

Ask a Question