Nobody can offer me any explanation

Hi all!

I’ve posted here before. Long story short, root canal on #2 upper right molar in 9/2022. Tooth was hurting and uncomfortable persistently. Got the tooth extracted in 01/2023. Still not right. Pain and discomfort. Got the socket debrided twice. Then got the socket debrided and a tissue sample was taken. Lab results were normal. Now I’m 9 months post debridement and the area is STILL bothering me.

I get a painful full sinus feeling and pressure in the area. I’ve had multiple CBCTs done by oral surgeons and was advised that all looks clear. Attached is a CBCT taken last month. Also attached is an xray taken last week by my GP. Note the little vertical white thing in the Xray. Oral surgeon says likely just an xray artifact. However, that object has been there since after my root canal.

Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7146.jpeg
    IMG_7146.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7149.jpeg
    IMG_7149.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7180.jpeg
    IMG_7180.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 14

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Sounds like they are thinking it might be nerve related and not tooth related. Like a neuralgia. Don't think it falls within the scope of a normal dentist any longer

Vote:
Sounds like it is a sinus problem, not just the tooth. Do you eat wheat/gluten a lot? I had sinusitis all the time until I stopped that and I had a root canal on tooth-~18 for an abscess.

Does it hurt more when you're around electronic devices? or at home versus outside? metals from a vaccination? are any of your old fillings leaking causing aluminum to be present? did you sniff something toxic around then?

It could be build-up of toxins like plastic and heavy metals in the mouth. Refined sunflower oil or refined sesame oil can oil-pull deep toxins out.

We need more memory/knowledge of what occurred during or around the time of the incident.

Vote:

Ask a Question