looking for advice

I have been having dental issues since my first pregnancy about 9 years ago. I have had 2 other pregnancies and each one I had horrible sickness. It has affected my teeth horribly to the point of losing one and most of another. I have no insurance I went to the dentist a few years back where he did a root canal but when I couldn't afford to pay the balance for the crown right away the tooth broke and is now gone. I have horrible head aches that I can feel throb in the other tooth that is broken and probably in need of a root canal.

Im not sure if anyone has any knowledge of a clinic who can do payment plans. I'm in the north new jersey area.

I can't smile or be in pictures with my kids without feeling horrible. I hate talking to people and the pain is getting to be too much. I can't eat on one side if my mouth and the other that I do use to eat gets painful where there's no longer a tooth and the gum will get cut and inflammed often

If anyone can help me find a clinic willing to take payments I would be forever grateful

Thank you

Ask a Question