Is this a Magician at work?

I visited the dentist for an NHS check-up, which lasted less than seven minutes. The dentist inserted a metal hook into my mouth, but there was no probing of my gums or teeth. There was no rinsing of my teeth required, and no blood was produced. After a quick examination, the dentist declared my oral health as healthy. Interestingly, this was my first check-up in over six months, and there were no forms to sign. When I requested a Data Subject Access Request (DSAR), I discovered that the appointment was marked as canceled in the records, and there was no billing information available. I would appreciate your thoughts on this situation. Have any of you experienced a similar dental check-up? What do you make of the lack of probing, the absence of forms, and the conflicting information from the DSAR? Looking forward to hearing your insights!

Ask a Question