Is this a concern

aqz

Solutions
Hi a week ago i had an ulcer in this area it was tiny but i felt a slight bump. There was some pain but now its gone. However i still feel a slight bump and it looked like this when i pull lip down. Just worried if its more sinister. I can still fèel its more rsised when rubbing tongue over it. Any input would be great as i am worried. Thanks. It feels like stone

Attachments

• 20240122_044348.jpg
    20240122_044348.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 10

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Might be only the root prominence of the teeth in that area that you are feeling. Sometimes it appears or feels like a small hard or raised bump in the bone. The ulcer was most likely unrelated.

Vote:

aqz

Solutions
Might be only the root prominence of the teeth in that area that you are feeling. Sometimes it appears or feels like a small hard or raised bump in the bone. The ulcer was most likely unrelated.
Ok thank you for reply. Appreciate it when i pull down bottom lip that area turns white and i can feel a bump which is fixed thats what is concerning me. It could be healing scar tissue im assuming.

Vote:

Ask a Question