Is that my wisdom tooth?

My gum in the back has been swollen and uncomfortable for a few days and now a hard little yellow spot showed up. There's a flap of skin kinda. I thought it was a pus filled little whitehead so I tried to puncture it but it wouldnt go away. My mom (im 15) told me it was my wisdom tooth, but it seems really yellow and it even has a black spot. My teeth are not bright white (as you can see x) ) and I don't have the most perfect hygene, but it would be weird for my new tooth to come out yellow and with a cavity.

On the picture it's hard to spot but it's the little black dot behind the last tooth (it's in the bottom)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-22-22-52-20.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-22-22-52-20.png
    700.2 KB · Views: 329
Solutions
There is no reason why a tooth coming up should not be more yellow than teeth already in your mouth. I had canine teeth which came through aged 12 and were a slightly more yellowish colour than my other teeth. They say it means the teeth are stronger, but I'm not sure whether that's true.

Vote:

Ask a Question