Is my wisdom tooth hole healing right?

So on thursday last week i got my lower left wisdom tooth removed, it was at a 80° angle and really bad for my jaw. The operation took around 1 hour because the tooth was hard to get out, but it did get out after a few drill spins.

I got home and felt bad, just like everyone else, a blood clot formed on the hole and i bled, but the day after it wasnt there anymore, i didnt look inside my mouth alot becsuse i got these annoying mouth sores and stopped me from opening my mouth, but it was gone.

A few days went by, just general pain, but on the 5th day i started getting this annoying dull pain, like when i drink water or brush my teeth, its hard to explain. The pain is not extreme, but i can feel the pressure and dull pain. I dont think its a dry sockey, because they are supposed to hurt alot, and the hole should be all empty? Mine isnt.

There is this weird black stuff and some white stuff that i dont know what is, i cant really see much because they hole is so small, but its deep down. I also HAD this weird smell/odor coming from that hole and weird metallic taste, i still have it but not as much.

https://ibb.co/fPSq2m Here is a picture of the hole, you cant see much but it should be enough proof. (I know i have a big red mouth sore, its healing)

So here are my questions: is the pain just general? Something you get after every tooth extraction? (Its been 7 days), does the blood clot dissappear on its own after a few days or should it still be filling the whole hole? (Do i have a dry socket).

I have my next dentist appointment on Monday so ill see if everything is okay and i dont have a dry socket, but i hope you guys give me more information.

Ask a Question