I Need Expert Help

hey um so when I was youner I used to eat a lot of popcorn and when I was done witht he bag...I ATE THE SEEDS!!! all of the unpopped seeds I ate and I feel really stupid and kinda depressed about it. I have stopped but my bottom and top molars have lil tiny dents In them they are about the size of a pencil lead and have no pain at all. they only hurt when I eat very hard foods like walnuts or pistachios. my family is very poor and hasn't taken me to the dentist? any expert help? I hear about this filling but their a ton of hassle and im scared that they will hurt my teeth and be to high and just f up my life I have no idea what to do and honestly I just got on this site cause my parents wont help me fix them. remember they have no pain but only when I eat hard stuff. im 12 btw

Last edited:

drmins

Verified Dentist
Consult you dentist at the earliest. You may be experiencing caries in the initial stages and it wont cost you much amount to get it corrected or cause much pain during the treatment. If left untreated,the carious tooth in the later stages may need a root canal,that may cost ten times the charge of a regular filling.

Kindly post a pic of the complained tooth,for better opinions.

Rgds
Dr.Mins

Vote:

Ask a Question