Hard pimple like boil on the gum of the wisdom tooth extraction site

Solutions
Hi,
I extracted my erupted upper right wisdom tooth on July 2nd. It's been more than 7 weeks. I went for a follow-up at 2 weeks and it was normal and healed. I didn't had any stitches.
From last week, I feel a pimple like blister bump above the extraction site. I run over my tongue and could feel that. What could be the boil on the gum?

I do have some sore pain on the extraction site. I am also having TMJD pain with lower jaw swelling and pain under the earlobe for 3 months now. Dentist days the upper wisdom tooth is the issue and told me to remove it out and I extracted it. My upper jaw is so stiff and tight still. I couldn't open wider.

And whenever I eat hot foods, I feel sore sharp pain in the extraction site. I don't know if the holes are closed. I couldn't see further on the mirror.

I am worried about the blister on the gum and the pain in front of the ear. It's very severe sore pain. Any thoughts anyone?

Solutions
On one of my wisdom bottom extraction I noticed a red blister/pimple just last night while brushing. I don’t have any pain at the moment, but I hope it’s not an infection or dry socket.

Vote:
Solutions
When did you have your extraction?

Over 3 weeks ago. I still have no pain so I don’t know what it is. I read it’s the wound healing itself and if t were a dry socket I would have extreme pain, so I hope that’s true. Not sure why my other extraction site doesn’t have that pimple though.

Vote:
Solutions
My dentist said if it doesn’t hurt it would go down on it’s own and it did. I had my regularly cleaning and my wisdom site is healing just fine. I just can’t wait until it completely covers up, so I can go back to eating rice (been scared to).

2 months in and I read it takes like 3-6 months

Vote:
Solutions
My dentist said if it doesn’t hurt it would go down on it’s own and it did. I had my regularly cleaning and my wisdom site is healing just fine. I just can’t wait until it completely covers up, so I can go back to eating rice (been scared to).

2 months in and I read it takes like 3-6 months
Your bump blister went away? Mine is still there and very hard to touch. It's a hard bump. But very small though. I went to OMFS a month back. He said to give it few weeks and see if it goes away. If it doesn't, asked me to come back to take that off. I don't want to go through another procedure, so waiting for it to go on it's own. But it's paining now like sharp throbbing pain in that spot.

Vote:
Solutions
Yes, it went down actually like a month ago or so and I never felt any pain. I’m not an expert, but if it hurts it could be something else.
I have it since August and it's paining for last 2 weeks. I have been dealing with lower jaw and neck pain. So I didn't focus much on this wisdom tooth extraction site pain.

Vote:

Ask a Question