Dentists that carry out digital impressions London/Herts

Hello

Does anyone have any recommendations for any dentists that carry out digital impressions? I may need an implant but before booking any kind of consultation, I only want to see dentists that offer digital impressions either in Central London or Herts. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Hello

Does anyone have any recommendations for any dentists that carry out digital impressions? I may need an implant but before booking any kind of consultation, I only want to see dentists that offer digital impressions either in Central London or Herts. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Why only digital dental impressions?

Vote:
Because of the gag reflex you get with mould impressions? Thought that was quite obvious!

Coming from a dental lab technician, your gag reflex being the reason you’re requesting a dentist that only does IOS’s isn’t “quite obvious” because that’s not what the wands are actually for.

You’re not in the states otherwise I’d recommend you use ADA’s website to find a dentist local to you. As for finding a dentist that only does IOS, you probably won’t be able to find that info online. Best bet is to call around and ask if the office offers digital impressions. Lots of dentists provide that info online as well.
Good luck.

Vote:

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Impressions are admittedly difficult for some people. You will, however, still need to have the implant surgery done in a similar fashion to fillings. Are you OK with normal dental drilling and filling with water spray?

Vote:

Ask a Question