Years of Torment

For years I've been tormented by horrible pain in the upper left side of my mouth. It all began when I had an abscessed molar that made my gums at that region swell. I went to a dentist and he drained the puss using a syringe. After sometime I went and got it surgically extracted. After that and for years now, I have been suffering from pain in that area but can't identify its source and all the dentists that I've visited can't find anything wrong. The pain is in the upper left side, I can't describe it that well but it feels like pressure, migraine or some kind of infection. When the pain sets in, it won’t go away except by taking a good pain killer. Even trying to sleep it off wouldn’t work. An important thing to mention: Recently, when I probed the gums between 2 molars with a toothpick, and blood came out I would feel relieved from that pain in about 5 minutes from doing that. This no longer works though

Greetings,

I sympathize with your left upper molar pain. I deal with this as well and can't give you an answer why but wanted to say hoping you find the problem. I will like you wait for a knowledgeable doctor to answer. No fun taking pain meds all the time to work everyday.

Charles

Vote:

Ask a Question