Implants teeth with bridge, do they look right

IMG_6841.png

Hi

I have extreme fear of dental work, so please be gentle with me. I’m from the uk, I travelled to turkey with family and was really pushed by my relatives to have two of my teeth removed and get a implant, one front bottom teeth already fell out two years ago and one was on its way and another was infected, I was sooo devastated after because I felt rushed to it in taking that teeth out but I think it needed to come out and I also had my front bottom Molur removed because it was infected( I didn’t get implants for that one.

I waited in turkey for two and half
Months and I got those implants with a bridge few days ago and I’m really disappointed, it’s not what I expected, they feel very stiff and like block of teeth rather seperate teeth, they look like dentures to me, but I have zero experience with implants, I have gum disease, was told in the Uk implants might not be a option but I. Turkey they said there is enough bone to do it and that in the long term my Jew might go into self with out a bone there.

Plz help and be gentle with me, I need to know I can get through this,

I’m seeing the guy tomorrow and I need to go to him with a plan, I would get pressured from my family to just leave it as it is but I don’t like it

Vote:

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Okay, considering what you had to work with, this is not a bad outcome. Unfortunately I agree with the UK dentists. The fact that a tooth "fell out", tells me that you have periodontal disease. Dental implants is not recommended for people with periodontal disease, if the disease has not been treated and stabilized.
The reason why the bridge feels like a denture, is because they had to add pink porcelain to the bridge, to close gaps, since you did not have enough bone and therefore soft tissue to support implants.
I would not have done implants in your case. This is why going to Turkey for alternative treatment options, sometimes ends badly, since you end up having compromised treatment.

Vote:
Hi thank you.

Is there anything I could do now or should I keep those teeth’s.

I know it’s probably not a good idea, but what could I put in my mouth, is what they are saying true about losing more bone in the mouth if I didn’t put anything in?

Vote:
What could treat my gum my disease do you think.

I feel a bit sad the lost teeth and the one they took out.

I’m going to share my x tray, he was saying the teeth needed to go

Vote:
Can I just confirm they did put the screws in so was wondering why couldn’t he do normal implants.

Attachments

• 9fc96a99-441e-4fca-9d06-c697f07de1ff.jpeg
    9fc96a99-441e-4fca-9d06-c697f07de1ff.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 6

Vote:

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
The best option would be to see a periodontist in your case, since your periodontal disease needs to be managed first. It is true that implants keep bone in the area, like normal teeth do, but it is irrelevant if you have active periodontal disease, which will leads to bone loss anyways. Start with a periodontist. He can manage the gum disease and give you an opinion on the implants as well.

Vote:

Ask a Question