Interested?

Hi! I’m not a dentist, but instead a practice manager for a federally qualified health center that operates two primary care clinics, and one dental clinic. We took possession of the dental clinic which was formerly a free clinic a little more than a year ago. We are struggling to recruit dentists to this area and I am looking for some help or advice. We are in a very rural area, with a patient population that really needs dental services. I feel as though, for our area, our pay and benefits are competitive and there’s the potential for student loan reimbursement. If anyone has any advice or interest, please reach out!! Thank you!!

Hi! I’m not a dentist, but instead a practice manager for a federally qualified health center that operates two primary care clinics, and one dental clinic. We took possession of the dental clinic which was formerly a free clinic a little more than a year ago. We are struggling to recruit dentists to this area and I am looking for some help or advice. We are in a very rural area, with a patient population that really needs dental services. I feel as though, for our area, our pay and benefits are competitive and there’s the potential for student loan reimbursement. If anyone has any advice or interest, please reach out!! Thank you!!

Vote:

Ask a Question