Interested in Braces

I'm 32 and I am planning on going to get some work done on my teeth (braces, possibly wisdom teeth out, clean ups, etc) I was wondering basic of these pictures how much work do you think would need to be done because I am a little worried about the cost. I know braces go for 3-5k. do I need my wisdom teeth out in order to get braces? I also have a tooth that had a root canal done to it without a crown on my lower jaw which the tooth just chipped off today (posted as a picture) and I also have another tooth on my upper row with a hole without any chips yet.I also have a brown spot on my front tooth which I am not sure what the cause is, maybe decay? I brush my teeth twice a day so I'm not sure why I have so many dental problems. Any advice would be kind, thank you.

download1.jpg Photo by NemesisLQ | Photobucket

download.jpg Photo by NemesisLQ | Photobucket

Leave it to the Pros!

First off, I applaud you for getting your teeth overhauled. That's a hard decision to come to for so many reasons! The big one, MONEY!

You're right, braces can cost between 3-5K normally. For all the other work you're looking to have done too- it will cost a pretty penny. It really does NOT have to!

Vote:
The cost of braces varies depending on how long your treatment will be, the complexity of your case, and the type of braces you choose. For example, standard metal braces are much cheaper than Invisalign or other options. When you go to your first appointment, tell the orthodontist up front that you're concerned about cost and discuss possible financing. I offer a variety of options at my orthodontics practice and I'm sure most orthodontists do as well.

Vote:
Hello,
The overall cost of braces depends upon the complete duration of treatment u need to implement.
and in other hand it also depends upon, which type of braces you prefered
if you choose invisalign braces then it will more expensive as compare to traditional metal braces.

But i will suggest you invisalign braces, because these are the best alternative solution for metal braces.

Vote:
It is really remarkable of you to list out every one of your dental problems like this. Not everyone will be able to do that.You need both braces and orthodontic treatment. he braces will cost around 5k, the normal ones, and anything else like the invisalign will cost you more.As for the orthodontic procedures I here that there is no limit. You can spent as much as you like for a cosmetic dental treatment. But since you are only doing to get your teeth corrected and whiten your teeth I won't cost much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vote:

Ask a Question