Help Needed International Dentist

Jun 26, 2017
I want to become a dentist but I'm not from the USA. I plan to go to Minnesota and work with a limited license when I graduate and get a full license after. However I don't know if I'm still required to graduate from PPID to practice dentistry in other states . And I don't know if it is easy or not to get a limited license in Minnesota. Please reply if you know anything about this topic


Jan 12, 2018
as far as i know,
requirements vary from state to state, but across the board any applicant for dental licensure must meet three requirements; an education requirement, a written examination requirement and a clinical examination requirement that everyone has to go through.

i think the difference is in additional requirements like age, having a certain degree required in certain states.
hope that helped a bit.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question