Would a dentist make an upper partial for you even though the reality is there needs to be much more work done?

I'm curious if it's possible to get a practice to make a partial just to have some form of (normality) when really. There needs to be extractions and broken teeth and all sorts of other problems taken care of to handle the situation properly? Simply because of not having dental insurance and just need something to at least help for now. Thank you

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Yes. I often try and help patients this way, as long as they understand that there is more work to attend to, and the consequences of leaving the problems unattended.

Vote:
Yes. I often try and help patients this way, as long as they understand that there is more work to attend to, and the consequences of leaving the problems unattended.
Thank you so much for the response. I was pretty sure that question would turn people off and I'd get nothing back. Also, that is helpful news to read.

Vote:

Ask a Question