Problems with my turkey teeth

Hi 2 months ago I had a mouth full of crowns in turkey, teeth shaved down the lot! Was horrible but my teeth already were horrible so I didn’t have much to lose. ( I thought )
I have 2 back teeth missing on bottom of each side due to impacted wisdom teeth years ago,
I was meant to go back for implants in march!
Well I am in constant pain, my jaw aches!
I’m terribly sensitive, and I wake up in the night in pain,
And now I have the sensation of my front teeth slightly moving, although I cannot notice in the mirror them moving.
I went to my dentist and he didn’t notice any movement, although some days are worse than others! And I feel like a weird suction feeling too!
My dentist said he thought they were a little tight together but I am just adjusting!

The turkey dentist said this is normal!
This doesn’t feel normal,
I don’t know what to do, is it normal?

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
With any crown preps, there is always a chance of the nerves getting damaged. Did your dentist try and isolate where the pain is coming from? Might be possible that some of the preps were not conservative enough or there was not a lot of tooth structure left to begin with, and now the nerve has pulpitis. Did he also check the bite or occlusion? With multiple crown preps, there is a chance that the bite could be too high, leading to generalized pain on all the teeth.

Vote:

Ask a Question