why they make me fool

Actually i went to the dental hospital 3 month before for putting up my front tooth crown because many year ago i have lose my only half front tooth in an accident but after xray they told me ur tooth need a rtc then we will put crown after my consent they done my rtc and Attached post core with my front tooth i have sufficient tooth structure then why they detrition my half remain tooth and make post core without my consent this is a dental hospital and research center r they making fool patients for training our dental student.

Last edited:
I'm not a professional but I think it is normal that they will remove a good part of the natural crown before installing the artificial crown. I have to admit I had a little bit of trouble understanding your question..

Vote:
Sir actually i was only loses my half front tooth in an accident 8 year ago. i have been using tooth cap affix along with my original half broken tooth till now but the cap was repeatedly falls apart. so i am decided to give some permanent treatment to my tooth that is by 3 month before i went to the hospital to find some good quality crown there they take my xray and suggested me rct for my broken tooth after rct why they Truncate fully my original half broken tooth and using some another post core metal if I had remained tooth structure then why they do like that? I think they fool me to trained our students (dental hospital and research centre)

Attachments

• images-1.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 237

Vote:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared Winston

Latest Threads