Electric Flosser?

I've really loved going to electric toothbrushing since discovering that actually, it's not a gimmick but actually cleans teeth better anyway! (It's still just as much hard work if you really want to clean your teeth properly, I actually clean for longer since it's easier to not have to do the scrubbing, now. I use the Oral-b Braun 5000 one, the big daddy, and polish using polish brushhead too, now.)

What about the same thing for flossing? I use crest glide floss and carefully floss every night. I've got not very straight teeth and a lot of tight crevices but I work my way through it.

Any recommendations for the best electric flossers? Pros/cons vs. regular floss tape?

I started to look at the Oral-b Hummingbird one, has that been discontinued or something?

I think the vibrating thread one looks more thorough than the philips 'air/water jetstream' version.....but really, I'm not sure and have not done intense research on it at this point.

Thanks for any info and insight.

Ask a Question