Endodontics please help with root canal and pain?

Hello,
I am 35 years old average smoker and I have dirty teeths with bad breath,
Sometimes some food particles use to stuck inside upper tooth number 14,
So I decided for my first visit to dentist and ask her to make filling,
She asked me for x-ray and after watching xray she said its probably root canal...I said no way and I only want filling...she said we have to open that tooth and then we will know...anyways she started grinding and it started bleeding...then she said its confirm root canal...So I said OK for root canal and she injected my gums with injection...after a while she finished drilling hole and she put temporary dressing and told me to come after 3 days...I happily came home and took one amoxil capsule...after 3 hours it started painning heavily and there was little bleeding or abscess which I keep tasting all the time...I took painkiller ibrufin...That 1st night was painful but I survived by ibrufin...next morning I tried amoxil and pain went so much up...I thought its puss or abscess thats hurting...then evening it was same heavy pain after amoxil...next morning after hell of 2nd night I went to her but she was not there and her incharge was there...I told him its so much pain and especially when I take amoxil...he said no way its amoxil and let me see the tooth...I said its tooth number 14 and he started watching downside teeths...then I told him its upper left side 14 number...he knocked 13th number tooth and I jumped by pain...I went angry with him as he knocked again...he said your other teeth also have infection and we have to open that one too...Anyways he said come back on day after tomorrow.
I came home and my father said dont take amoxil coz maybe abscess is too much...so first time I took Augmentin 375mg and pain is huge...next day I took augmentin again n I felt like dying by pain...
I feel pain is moving and now its coming from tooth number 17
Mostly I feel some odd taste in my mouth which looks like puss or abscess,
Morning I have to see her and she probably proceed for filling,
Its so much pain that I dont know whats right and whats wrong,
I just keep thinking that it was simple filling and now its agonizing pain...
What do you think what I have to do?
Either I take another appointment after 3 or 4 days so that I will take second opinion or atleast complete course of augmentin.
Thanks in advance ... I am writting thru painkillers.

Ask a Question