Zirconium crowns/Feldpsathic crown

I am planning on cosmetic dental treatment and have some questions about the kinds of crowns/processes and which would look most aesthetic. Three of my front teeth will most likely need a crown.
#7 has an existing crown
#8 is a healthy tooth
#9 is a tooth with 20 yr old root canal and is dark....
#10 is a tooth with many fillings
I want a crown that will have a translucent quality through parts of it which makes for a more natural appearance. I am not looking for bright white teeth. I would like to have a natural looking teeth.
What would the process for creating the most ideal natural looking crown?
When someone refers to a felspathic crown what is the process for creating this. Is feldspathic crown synonymous with a porcelain crown?
Can a dentist who specializes in cosmetic dentistry comment on what would be the most aesthetic process for a crown for front teeth
I appreciate any feedback

I am planning on cosmetic dental treatment and have some questions about the kinds of crowns/processes and which would look most aesthetic. Three of my front teeth will most likely need a crown.
#7 has an existing crown
#8 is a healthy tooth
#9 is a tooth with 20 yr old root canal and is dark....
#10 is a tooth with many fillings
I want a crown that will have a translucent quality through parts of it which makes for a more natural appearance. I am not looking for bright white teeth. I would like to have a natural looking teeth.
What would the process for creating the most ideal natural looking crown?
When someone refers to a felspathic crown what is the process for creating this. Is feldspathic crown synonymous with a porcelain crown?
Can a dentist who specializes in cosmetic dentistry comment on what would be the most aesthetic process for a crown for front teeth
I appreciate any feedback
From what you say -no photos- I believe that emax layered zirconia crowns would be the best for your case. It has opaque core so dark tooth structure won't show, yet it has a very high esthetic outcome.
Or...
Bleach the root canal tooth and go for emax crowns.

Vote:
A belated Thank you for responding...I ended up getting 4 feldspathic crowns (in teeth 7, 8.9.and 10) and they really came out beautiful. The artist/technician who created them is very skilled.

Vote:

Ask a Question