Yellow lower middle incisors on 7yo son?

Please can somebody advise on my son's yellow lower middle incisors? These are his adult teeth and have very pronounced colour. with dentists being closed at the moment we are very keen for some feedback and advice on how we should help him.
IMG_6643.jpeg

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Some enamel hypomineralization could be from a fever and or medications when he was about 4 to 5 years old. In general, recently erupted adult teeth will look slightly darker than adjacent baby teeth due to different mineral composition (my kids are that way as well). When available, have the pediatric dentist evaluate for treatment options.

Vote:
Some enamel hypomineralization could be from a fever and or medications when he was about 4 to 5 years old. In general, recently erupted adult teeth will look slightly darker than adjacent baby teeth due to different mineral composition (my kids are that way as well). When available, have the pediatric dentist evaluate for treatment options.
Thank you, that's really helpful!

Vote:

Ask a Question