X-ray help

Can anyone analyze my dental x ray please, and say what are the biggest issues with my teeth. Thank you

Attachments

• PX20220507_105729_3048_47345292 (1).jpg
    PX20220507_105729_3048_47345292 (1).jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 20
Solution
Good day

From the panoramic x-ray, it is visible that you have several missing teeth, including a retained dental root on your upper right side, which might lead to future problems. You have several large fillings on the top left, some of which are very close to the nerve. It does seem like there also might be some secondary caries, although caries is usually identified better on peri-apical or bite-wing x-rays.
It also seems like your left front incisor (top), has either a large abscess or cyst, but again this can be better viewed on a peri-apical x-ray than a panoramic x-ray.
What is your specific issue?

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day

From the panoramic x-ray, it is visible that you have several missing teeth, including a retained dental root on your upper right side, which might lead to future problems. You have several large fillings on the top left, some of which are very close to the nerve. It does seem like there also might be some secondary caries, although caries is usually identified better on peri-apical or bite-wing x-rays.
It also seems like your left front incisor (top), has either a large abscess or cyst, but again this can be better viewed on a peri-apical x-ray than a panoramic x-ray.
What is your specific issue?

Vote:
Solution

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I would refer you to an oral surgeon for the extraction of the root. They are qualified to handle most complications associated with such an extraction.
I can't see any other teeth that need root canal treatments, but as previously mentioned, I would need other type of x-rays in order to give definitive opinions

Vote:
Thank you so much for a detailed answer.
I have been told that it would be a problem to extract that root because it is too close to sinus, what do you think about that?
Do you see any other tooth that is inflammed and need a root canal treatment beside left front incisor?

Vote:
Sorry for asking to much, but what about right front incisor? My new dentist thinks that i had root canal treatment on that tooth,but i cant remember that?

Vote:

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Yes you did. It is clearly visible on the x-ray. You also have a post and crown on that tooth.

Vote:

Ask a Question