Worse after seeing dentist

So my dentist extracted two teeth on the right side of my face and removed a tooth abscess and did a root canal on another tooth. The instructions were to use gauzes on the teeth and switch them every 30 minutes up to four hours. The instructions said that if the bleeding continues, then please contact dentist. Well it kept bleeding and I was unable to contact the dentist because it was 8 pm at night and no one was available. It was disgusting . . . I was tasting blood all night and could not sleep at all. There was also three times the amount of pain in the area where there was a tooth abscess, and my entire face looks like a balloon. The instructions tell me to rinse with the mouth rinse several times a day, but at the same time tells me to avoid rinsing anything because it will stop the healing process. What kind of instructions are these? WORSE dentist ever, and I came there to get rid of the pain of the tooth abscess and this guy removes 3 more tooth that I had absolutely no problem with, and now I am in more pain then ever.

btw, I also have to pay for services that I was completely unaware of when I have no money at all to afford it. All I had was enough to cover the tooth abscess, Are all dentists this evil?

Vote:

Ask a Question