Worried About Translucency On Front Teeth

Hi,

I'm gonna make this simple. My family has horrible teeth and I inherited their bad genes. Recently Ive noticed translucency in my front teeth. I know thats normal but ive noticed its all along the edges of my teeth including the sides. I'm scared thst it will completely ruin the look of the teeth and decay will take my front teeth. Im using Sensodyne Pronamel now but I'm scared its already too late.

Is translucency along the sides of teeth normal, or just the bottom edge.
Honestly its ruined my whole XMAS since I saw it.

Solutions
Well I'm 71 and mine are like that at the top. I have crowns on three of the four front top teeth. I have a deep bite and it has worn them down. I don't think they are like that on the sides though. I would talk to a dentist if you can go d a good one and ask about it. I am sure something could be done.

Vote:
Translucency on the bottom (edges) of your teeth are normal. As for the translucency on the sides of your teeth, I can't be too sure.. You should get an opinion from your dentist. If you don't have a regular dentist that you see, there are many dentists that offer free consultations and you could bring that up to them then.

Vote:

Ask a Question