Wondering What This Could Be

Hi,
I have pain on my left side of my mouth near my middle molars on the gums and I was wondering if it could be my wisdom teeth or what this could be.I read that wisdom teeth come in at the very back of you're mouth after the last molar and its not at that spot so that made me think it wasn't it but wanted someone else's opinion. So pretty much for a while now I've gotten a lot of canker sores in my mouth and they hurt for a while and last a good amount of time sometimes like 1-4 weeks generally. But right now I have what I'm not sure is a canker sore or signs of a wisdom teeth or what but its pretty much what looks like a maybe 1cm cut on my gum near my middle molar that is white and hurts very badly whenever I get foods in or near it. I was originally thinking this could be caused by me chewing on things down in that general area for example a plastic lid and it slipping and cutting me because I seem to do that a lot and it just got infected or something and turned into a canker but I'm unsure of what this is or if it's anything to worry about. It's been here for approximately 5-7 days now so if it is a canker my general luck it will still be here a while but generally my cankers are more rounds not a straight line cut sort of thing.

Thanks for any replies in advance.

Ask a Question