Wisdom tooth

Led

Best answers
Hi I’ve been having some trouble with my wisdom tooth every few months the pain will come back and cause problems the gum is a little swollen and I’ve been having pain in my jaw and ear. There’s also a stinging/sharp pain around tooth (like there is an ulcer on my gum by tooth?) it’s been giving me a sore throat aswell. The pain is easing of a little now and it’s not as swollen, but I know in a few months it will just come back again like it always does. Is this normal for a growing wisdom tooth?

Attachments

Ad

Advertisements

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Best answers
That wisdom tooth is stuck as far as it will come (vertically impacted). You will keep having problems with it, so don't continue to suffer unnecessarily. See a dentist, check for other wisdom teeth, and consider extraction.

Ad

Advertisements

Led

Best answers
That wisdom tooth is stuck as far as it will come (vertically impacted). You will keep having problems with it, so don't continue to suffer unnecessarily. See a dentist, check for other wisdom teeth, and consider extraction.
Hi Thanks for your reply, I’ve managed to get a appointment.

Ask a Question