Wisdom tooth!

Hello, I went to the dentist yesterday had two fillings! On my bottom right back teeth, currently have a wisdom trying to come up but hasn't cut my skin yet, could see this on the x-ray, for about 2 months I have had a bad taste when I run my tongue over that bit of gum... this to me says infection but my dentist does not seem worried? Should I be? Maybe switch dentist or and get another opinion? Please help me Surely them
Being professionals shouldn't send me away knowing something needs doing!

I had my wisdom teeth removed by an oral surgeon almost 20 years ago. IT IS PAINFUL, no doubt about it. I had several shots of novacane and was awake to hear the dreadful cruches and each time pain would creep up as the assistant and surgeon went deeper, they'd hit me with more novacne, total of like 5 to 7 shots on each tooth they took out. I'm not trying to scare you, this was 20 years ago, I had only state medicaid insurance and they would only remove one tooth at a time. Thank god I had a really cool and experienced Jamaican oral surgeon who was able to talk me through the procedure. "You're doing fine!" CRUNCH, CRUNCH! She was a tough cookie and broke that tooth right out from my jaw!
Again, I'm not trying to scare you, I guess what I'm trying to say is, get it taken out ASAP, it is doing you no good! Oh, the pain for the next 7-10 days was only remedied by Tylenol with Codine #3. If I am scaring you, I am sorry, it was just the experience I went through, and I am glad I did it because Lord knows, those wisdom teeth were NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!

Vote:

Ask a Question