wisdom tooth infection?

i went to a dentist for a possible wisdom tooth infection, it’s too left and is coming through at a bad angle.
there is a lump on the inside of my cheek where the tooth is pushing into it. the dentist said there was nothing there but there is as i can feel it. i’ve been having an overall weird feeling on the left side of my face, and my left eye feels smaller than my right, but doesn’t look it. i’ve had pain in my neck, swollen lymph nodes and pain going down my left side of my back and heart pain but i don’t know how much is connected. google says that an infection should be treated by a dentist and can’t be done at home by yourself, but she sent me home and told me to clean it well with a small head toothbrush and corsodyl mouthwash. but i feel like she didn’t acknowledge the possible infection and asked no questions. she scraped around the tooth and rinsed it i think, and that is all. i’ve been feeling very paranoid and worried that it is an infection and that it could get worse and develop into sepsis, but i don’t feel i’ll be taken seriously or anything. i’ve been feeling so off, tired and anxious. the tooth is causing pain, the little lump is kinda sore and my mouth hurts after eating. i don’t wanna go to the dentist and not get anywhere again. i also think i have gingivitis or periodontitis, so i dunno what to do bout that either. i’m female, 21.

Dr M

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Good day

Do you perhaps have any photos or x-rays or your teeth? If your wisdom tooth is indeed infected, you will have to have it removed by an experienced dentist or oral surgeon.
Have you been diagnosed with periodontal disease? Periodontal disease is diagnosed by a dentist or periodontist.

Vote:

Ask a Question