Wisdom Teeth

Hello all. So I’ve made an appointment to get my wisdom teeth removed in a little less than a month. I only have my two lower wisdom teeth so those are the ones I’m getting removed. I’m starting to experience awkwardness and some pain when chewing on the left side of my jaw (lower mandible). I’ve recently switched to predominately chewing on my right side now as to avoid this awkwardness / pain. I can only imagine that this is due to my wisdom teeth starting to come in? Should I be seeking to get them removed ASAP due to this happening or am I okay to wait until my physical appointment to get them out? I’m a 22 yo male. Any commentary would be useful.

Solutions
Less than a month is hardly any time to wait so unless you are feeling sick with a fever or if you're in agony you may as well keep the appointment you have. Try to just modify your diet to softer foods in the meantime. Speak to your dentist about pain management.

Vote:

Ask a Question