Will invisalign take years to get significant results?

Hi.. I've decided it's about time to pretty up my teeth, but I have an overbite. I had consulted more than two orthodontists,those who wanted to fix my bite using braces, which I don't want to do. I was really scared about the frequent headaches bleeding gums, moreover the awkward look of baring the metallic braces. My husband suggested me to go for an invisalign treatment. And I had fixed an appointment at short term braces near Toronto. But my aunt told me that it will take years to get significant results. Has anyone gone for invisalign treatment before? Is it much effective? Kindly advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi secure , wot your aunt told is right. Invisalign treatment may take more time to get a good result. Why can't u go for metallic braces? Nothing to worry about it. It will fetch u better results faster. :)

Vote:
I had invisalign braces and it was effective for me. They showed a good result and I'm happy with it. Metal braces and invisalign takes time to correct alignment depending upon each person's problem. It's better to decide after consulting with your dentist.

Vote:

Ask a Question