Why are my Invisalign retainers taking so long to arrive?

Does anyone here have any idea as to why it would take 2 months and counting for my Invisalign retainers to arrive? I was on my last set of trays at the end of June, and after seeing my dentist he told me the retainers would be delivered within two weeks. It's since been 2 months and after multiple calls to their office they still don't have them. This is really aggravating me especially since my last trays broke a a couple weeks ago and now my teeth are shifting and becoming crooked again. I would really appreciate some suggestions as to how I should proceed in this situation. The last time I spoke with the dentist's receptionist, she told they would just give me a call when they have the retainers. This was two weeks ago and it just doesn't seem like anything is being done on their end for something which can have a serious impact on the health of my teeth

Ask a Question