White squishy bump in extraction site.

Can you please tell me if this is normal? Large white squishy bump in extraction site... Looks almost like it was packed with something and never taken out. Tooth was extracted 2 days ago. Pain is tolerable with ibuprofen but is sore. I can't get back in to see my Dr until tuesday, which is 4 days away! Is this something I need to remove from extraction site????

Attachments

• 0220151748.jpg
    0220151748.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 609
Can you please tell me if this is normal? Large white squishy bump in extraction site... Looks almost like it was packed with something and never taken out. Tooth was extracted 2 days ago. Pain is tolerable with ibuprofen but is sore. I can't get back in to see my Dr until tuesday, which is 4 days away! Is this something I need to remove from extraction site????
usually this is just fibers of blood clot but in mouth the red gets washed out. I normally pick them out and let fresh blood into the site. don't worry

Vote:

Ask a Question