White lines in mouth cheek and lips

Solutions
dear doctors how are u
i have noticed these white lines my mouth cheek
first i had an big ulcer in my lips which is getting so better now then i noticed all these white line in my bottom lips and upper appears then i had these white lines in my cheek but they was not much like that now i notice that all of my my mouth are white lines no pain nothing just the white lines

is this dangerous ?

Attachments

• white lines 2.jpg
    white lines 2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 485
  • white lines 3.jpg
    white lines 3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 505
  • white lines 1.jpg
    white lines 1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,286

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
You may have a mild case of oral Lichen Planus. It's an auto-immune response. Have you started any medications, herbals, supplements, toothpaste, oral rinse, been sick, and or had stress? Usually it will go away once the source is resolved.

Vote:
Solutions
hello doctor i have had an ulcer and kept thinking that it was cancer andmy thinking put me into too much anxiety and all these white lines come when i had the ulcer but the ulcer is getting better but its not completely healed it been 20 days for that ulcer in my lips not completely healed but it did put me in stress anxiety and so and to be honest these while lines appear after the ulcer showed up i do not take any medications,

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Hopefully, your autoimmune response will go away on its own. If you are having discomfort or pain, have your dentist consider oral corticosteroid like Triamcinolone in Dental Paste.

Vote:
Solutions
im really sorry asking too many question doctor but i always have fear of caner and so
could this Lichen Planus. causes fever cuz since i get them i always have fever and i feel my gums swollen
and is it normal for ulcer not completely heal it been 21 days for the ulcer not completely healed

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Your body doesn't develop cancer very easily unless you have the genes and risk factors. An expert once mentioned that your body fights off cancer developing cells everyday. If you have the genes and risk factors such as tobacco use, those daily cancer cells can potentially overwhelm the body. This is a daily struggle. It is best to eliminate those risk factors.

It is unusual for ulcer to not heal after 21 days. It is best to visit your dentist to evaluate the reasons. Lichen planus does not cause a fever but it may be correlated due to altered immune response. Take care of what's ailing you and it should go away.

Vote:
Solutions
doctor today where i live all dentist are closed i went to general doctor who told me its from ur teeth and ent said the same

but they telling me the this is scar from the ulcer it not an ulcer and it can take up to 6 weeks to heal can u plz take a look

first picture when i had the ulcer
second picture its how it looks right now

Attachments

• scaring.jpg
    scaring.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 357
  • ulcer.jpg
    ulcer.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 337

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
It looks like an aphthous ulceration (stomatitis). It normally goes away in 7-10 days. Do you have any immune compromised conditions such as diabetes, acquired immune deficiencies, congenital, etc.? Ask you doctor or dentist to prescribe you Triamcinolone (Kenalog) in Dental Paste and apply with a Q-tip to the sore about 3 times a day.

Vote:
Solutions
hello doctor sorry for the late replay not i dont have any disease

the white line is now much better then before but the ulcer not getting better yet this is how its looks now i dont know if its getting better or not i didnt go dentist yet my appointment after 2moro and im really scared .

Attachments

• ulcer 1.jpg
    ulcer 1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 303
  • ulcer 2.jpg
    ulcer 2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 275

Vote:
Solutions
hello doctor im really sorry i keep bothering u im just scared and i have no clue what to do

i went to dentist today and he said that i have to go to a mouth disease doctor to make full check up on that ulcer if it didnt go in 14 days

i have very dry mouth crack lips burning sensation in my lips and tongue
this is how the ulcer looks now

do u think its cancer doctor? or just this ulcer taking slow time to heal

Attachments

• lips.jpg
    lips.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 323
  • ulcer 2.jpg
    ulcer 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 354
  • ulcer 3.jpg
    ulcer 3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 294
  • ulcer1.jpg
    ulcer1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
It looks like it is healing. You must be under a lot of stress and your body's immune response is stressed as well. Get Triamcinolone in dental paste from your doctor/dentist.

It is not cancer. If you are a smoker or use tobacco, quit ASAP.

Vote:
Solutions
hello doctor how are u today im sorry again to bother u today i want to 2 different dentist and the first one said if the ulcer dont go in 2 weeks i have to go back to him and he will send me to to a place where they make full check up on it to make sure its just an ulcer

second doctor said this ulcer is healed but it can some times take more time to heal depend on the cause of the ulcer if its heat from stomach it heals within 2 weeks if its a bite or food cut it can take more then month to heal

i have got another ulcer in my mouth cheek which i showed him and showed him the white lines he said its new ulcer looks normal and the white lines could be fungles i showed him the old picture and i told him that how was big it is and he said if this was cancer it would never become smaller or even healed a bit it would go worse then that and he told me to buy these medicine flagyl 250 its for the stomach + mycost is a gel for fungles

now i am really confused sir what would u advice me to do im having very dry lips and cheek pain little not very painfull in my top lips and bottom lips where ulcer is but not very painful and burning sensation on my tongue pain in my gum i eat normal no diarrhea sometime fever that comes and go

Attachments

• new one.jpg
    new one.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 282
  • new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 319
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 308
  • mew 2.jpg
    mew 2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 286

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
You may have to go to a larger city with more resources. The medication I mentioned numerous times may not be available in smaller communities.

Vote:
Solutions
hello doctor how are u im sorry again for bothering u
i have tried to find that medicine u told me about no luck i couldn't find it i took antibiotic on my own and so but its still there

i want ur opinion please this ulcer u know it was big in painfull now 0 pain it does not hurt but it get stuck in my front teeth like i feel my skin stuck in there i dont know if this stoping it from healing i dont know its healed or got better from before
its been now 1month and 16 days im very well not unwell i eat fine not sick or losing wight

can u plz advice me what to do shall i make lab test or no need or just give it more time here is the new pictures for it please let me know if its got better or worse

really i dont know how to thank you doctor for been helping me all this time <3

Attachments

• ulcer1.jpg
    ulcer1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 279
  • ulcer2.jpg
    ulcer2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 257
  • ulcer3.jpg
    ulcer3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 276
  • ulcer4.jpg
    ulcer4.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 270

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
The lesion is your body's autoimmune response. Antibiotic will not cure it because it is not bacteria related. You shouldn't take antibiotics on your own because bacteria will get resistant to it when you need it the most. You need to have a doctor's prescription. Please, if you want my advice, then follow it.

Vote:

Ask a Question