White bump inner cheek near back molars

I recently noticed (about 2 weeks ago) a small raised white bump on my inner cheek near my back molars. It doesn't hurt at all and hasn't changed in size, and I'm not sure if it's from biting (it's right at my bite line), or if it's something more concerning. I am a smoker. Can anyone shed some light on what it could be? Thank you.
Screenshot_20181103-101341_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181103-101327_Gallery.jpg

Solutions
I have something very similar to that on one side where I know the cheek can get caught when I bite. I've just had a dental exam which includes a cancer check which was clear, so I suggest you do the same to put your mind at rest.

Vote:
I have something very similar to that on one side where I know the cheek can get caught when I bite. I've just had a dental exam which includes a cancer check which was clear, so I suggest you do the same to put your mind at rest.
Thank you Busybee. This eases my mind some. I am going to see a dentist very soon.

Vote:

Ask a Question