Where to go for dental stem cell research?

Hi, question is in the title. I don't know if this is the right section of the forum to ask. I searched on the net for this and also for the closest facility near me however there is so much info on that, I am not sure where to go and also don't want to fall into the wrong hands as there may be many frauds or fraudulent information out there that I cant trust, especially on the internet. I want to help develop stem cell teeth, to fix up teeth cracks/chiped teeth/, stem cell gums and stem cell teeth enamel by volunteering to be researched on. I live in Dallas Texas if that helps.

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Check Baylor Dental School. Not sure if UT San Antonio will have it although they are one of the top schools in the nation.

Vote:

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
You can't repair chipped teeth with stem cells, nor will it be EVER possible. Maybe they'll be able to grow new teeth with stem cells, but that's way, way, way in the future.

Vote:

Ask a Question