What to expect

I’ve only been to the dentist once and it was when I was 6 years old. I’m 24 now. I know, that’s really bad. I know I have quite a few cavities and recently I noticed a few of my teeth are getting brown spots that are different from cavities. I’m not sure if they’re stained or it’s the enamel wearing down. I had a lot of health problems for a while and was vomiting often for a few years. I also wasn’t taking the best care of my teeth. If I were to go to the dentist, how would they fix this? I’m so scared to go because I don’t want to be judged but I’m so ashamed to smile anymore.

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
You should find a dentist who is highly recommended by people you know. In the US and other advanced countries, dental visits can be very expensive. If costs are prohibitive to you, consider going to a teaching facility like dental schools where faculty (instructors) are supervising your case.

Vote:

Ask a Question