What is the best way to close teeth gap permanently?

I'm searching around the internet to find the best alternative for braces but I'm confuse to buy the orthofill bands at orthofill[dot]com website since I'm not familiar into it but I see some testimonials in youtube that its working.

I would like to hear some suggestion before purchasing this bands.
thanks in advance.

Invisalign for open bites, vrowding and alignment issues

I have an anterior open bite, a vertical gap, which is harder to close than horizontal gaps, such as spaces between your teeth. I have read that invisalign is great for crowding and horizontal spaces (alignment issues) as well.

I am a current invisalign g4 patient and am in the beginning of my treatment. I have already started to see results. If you are hesitant about results, you can see pictures of results so far on my blog [link below]. You have to "qualify" for invisalign treatment so I would ask your ortho if this an option for you. Invisalign has features that gives dentists more control over tothe movement than traditional fixed braces. A clincheck is a visual video computer simulation of your teeth movements that your dentist can show you after you do your impressions.

I am really starting to see results for the first time and I am thrilled. I smile now, which i never did before. I dont bite when i smile yet because i still have a gap but by the end of the treatment, i am sure i will be able to. I hope this helps you make a decision. Best of luck to you. Below is the link to my blog. Because we cannot post links i have seperated the link into pieces but be aware that when you type this link into your address bar on your browser,there are no spaces. http :// invisaligng4 .blogspot .com

Vote:
I would suggest Invisalign as well. We achieved outstanding results using it and our patients are very happy during the whole treatment process.

There is lots of information available online with plenty of before and after pictures.

Vote:
As the other commenters said, Invisalign is a great alternative. If you are unable to afford treatment, inquire as to whether or not your orthodontist has financing options. I would not buy anything on the Internet that claims to work the same as braces, because you are not an orthodontist and most likely neither is the manufacturer. See a doctor and find out your options. It could be as simple as having a retainer fitted, which is a fraction of the cost.

Vote:
I will suggest you take advices in advance from a Dentist, Also you need to check up your current health status that will decide which procedure is reliable for you...

Vote:

Ask a Question