What do to with dental problem in UK with Coronavirus around?

Solutions
Today I was eating and suddenly got a sharp shooting pain from my tooth, I think it is the filling is cracked or something like that as that is all what is up with the teeth down that area. My check up was in Feb and said all my teeth were fine.

I am currently in some discomfort from it, I do not know if it is just down to knowing I had pain there or if it is general discomfort. I ate on the otherside of my mouth, I have had a few sips of cold water and the tooth/filling area was deffo sensitive, not enough to say full pain but enough to register the sensitivity.

I looked online and all the Dentists have shut due to the virus, however, I could potentially see an emergency NHS dentist. But I read online that dentists are not doing some of the procedures due to the virus. If it is the filling and it needs refilling, what can I do to ease the pain?

Ask a Question