What could this be? I can't seem to find a name for it

I'm going to try to explain and describe this as best as I can

So my first molar on my upper left side seems to be expanding in size or getting bigger and the texture feels like sand paper it don't have holes in it as far as I can tell and its the only tooth doing it, it's been likes this for quite some time
Its doing it on the sides front and a bit on the back the bottom is unaffected,another ways I can explain it is like its like something in it pushing the tooth from the inside and pushing the walls outward making it bigger, or it feels like its gonna explode, unsure what the tooth actually looks like
It don't have pain to it but I can feel slight pressure from it only time it hurts if I touch it, as far as I can tell I don't have an abscess on my gum

I don't remember it being like that in September 2019 when I seen the dentist last on a attempted tooth pull,

Anyone have any ideas what it could be?

Fyi I'm trying to either get Medicaid to cover for me to get knocked out to get all my tooth pulled or a Dr to prescribed me something to calm me down to where I can get em all pulled no dentist won't do it without either being approved ugh

All my teeth are bad but the first molar is the odd one, the other teeth are crumbling breaking decaying etc by the way I'm 28 and 3 dentist think my bad teeth are from an unknown genetic problem

Does any of this make sense?

I'm terrified of dentist to the point every time I go my body locks up etc and its almost ambulance time

Ask a Question