what causes pressure or squeezing feeling in tooth?

over the past 5 months, I have had tons of dental work all on my left side of mouth in my molars. I had 2 wisdom teeth taken, one partial taken because it was sitting on a nerve with a cyst. Then I had 2 fillings put in upper and lower 2nd molars. The one upper filling caused terrible pain and pressure. I thought it was from clamp that is used to put composite filling in because dentist had trouble getting it on and when she was done that pressure feeling was still there like I still had that clamp on my tooth but now its in upper and lower molar and jaw area where all this dental work was done. I had a root canal on the upper molar that dentist had filled. That helped cold sensitivity and some pain but not the pressure in upper and lower molars and jaw where all this dental work has been done. I even get a burning sensation in the gum and that side of my tongue that seems to come and go but stronger as the day goes on as I eat on that side. I also recently had a core buildup and temporary crown on tooth. I just want to know why this pressure feeling has not left my mouth yet and why I am having a burning sensation. Will I ever feel normal again? This has caused me a lot of emotional stuff. None of this started till I had that stinking 2nd filling put in my tooth 7 weeks after wisdom teeth surgery. Why didnt my dentist tell me to wait longer to have dental work done after wisdom teeth surgery??? I should have waited. I think the dentist should know this stuff can happen since they deal with teeth all day long.

Ask a Question