Weird hole in my gums, I can feel bone through it?

Too be a little more specific. The hole is directly behind my right back molar. The very very last one in my mouth, on the bottom. The left side has a smaller, similar hole in the same place. But on the right side, it's painful too the touch and I can feel a very small piece of what feels like bone? This is freaking me out. I don't know if this provides any help too what this may be, but I have an impacted canine tooth, and one of my front teeth sort of bucks out because of it, and the adult canine growing in behind it which is what I suspect is making it do that. I recently had my back too molar extracted because of tooth decay. Dunno if that helps but there's that. Of course I plan on seeing a dentist as soon as possible. It could be a week or so though. In the meantime, is this hole something I should be more concerned with?

What happened to you is called pericoronitis.as far as your concern is telling me.. As it's the last molar so it may be impacted may be its not getting space to come out fully.it will pain so visit ur dentist as soon as possible.

Vote:

Ask a Question