Weird approach?

Hi,
I was wondering if it would be physically possible to have all your (healthy) teeth pulled out, and then having fake teeth put in.
I'm talking about individual implants so you could get the whitest smile on earth !
So if it was possible, how much would it cost?
Don't freak out, I'm not going to do that for now, I have healthy teeth

Hi @hdktsla I don't think it is possible and why would you or anyone get their healthy teeth be pulled out just to have dentures or implants :D Some people went for implants or dentures because they have missing teeth or decayed teeth due to poor oral hygiene. In your case if you want a whiter teeth then you can just go for teeth whitening treatment. You have a lot of options just don't think of pulling all your healthy teeth :D good luck to you!

Vote:
Nowadays many people turn to cosmetic dentistry, or ‘aesthetic dentistry', as a way of improving their appearance. Cosmetic treatments include veneers, crowns, bridges, tooth-coloured fillings, implants and tooth whitening. Cosmetic dentistry is different from orthodontic treatment, which can straighten your teeth with braces or other devices. Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of a person's teeth, mouth and smile.

Vote:

Ask a Question