Wanting to know what teeth that any experienced dentists see cavities on. X-rays included in post

Solutions
I'm looking to see what number of teeth you see cavities on. That is to say what is the number of the tooth or teeth that you see cavities on when you look at these x-rays?
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• X11088.JPG
    X11088.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 101

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
I see one very large cavity on UL 2nd premolar tooth #13. It is on the Upper Right side of the x-ray series with a big black area in the tooth. I believe the tooth will need a root canal, core build up filling, and a crown if you want to save the tooth. I see incipient cavities (very small cavities that can be watched) on #18 Mesial, 19 Mesial, 20 Distal and 31 Mesial. Make sure you're flossing and cut back on sugary, acidic, and creamy beverages.

Vote:
Solutions
I see one very large cavity on UL 2nd premolar tooth #13. It is on the Upper Right side of the x-ray series with a big black area in the tooth. I believe the tooth will need a root canal, core build up filling, and a crown if you want to save the tooth. I see incipient cavities (very small cavities that can be watched) on #18 Mesial, 19 Mesial, 20 Distal and 31 Mesial. Make sure you're flossing and cut back on sugary, acidic, and creamy beverages.
I was told that I had cavities at 5+6 also on 12. Do you see any there? Doc said cavities were not visible on xray.

Vote:

honestdoc

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Yes, I do see incipients on 5, 6, 12. I think those can be watched. Make sure you get #13 treated. If you are unsure if this dentist has your best interest (many are hungry and want to drill on you to make more money), get a 2nd opinion.

Vote:

Ask a Question