Veneers or Crown

Hi,

I have a front tooth that became decayed after I started using whitening strips my enamel thin out and both my front teeth are thin and sensitive. I had braces before and had my gap closed I never used retainers so my gap opened up again and I really don't mind that what I don't like is the front teeth looking transparent and gray from the decay on the back. I don't know if veneers are and option or crowns. I will like veneers since is a more fast and less painful option and I deal with anxiety. I will provide a picture and hope someone can answer my question as if I can have an option of veneers instead of crowns, I don't like smiling anymore after I had a great perfect smile after braces :(

Attachments

• teeth.jpg
    teeth.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 371
A lot less tooth material needs to come off with veneers and crowns need basically ground down to a tooth stump. Why not consider direct composite make over its a lot cheaper and faster it will hide the discoloration.

Vote:

Ask a Question