[Urgent Help - Professionals Please Chime In!] X-Rays Included - Filling or Crown?

First off, I am new to this forum and I'm in desperate need of some help from professional dentists for their opinions. I haven't been to a dentist in a while but recently I've acquired sufficient insurance so I wanted to get all the work done ASAP. The first dentist I went to seemed kind of shady; he told me I had a major cavity that needs to be taken care of ASAP and it just required a filling. A day later, I went to a different dentist for a second opinion and this one said that it should be done ASAP but it requires a crown.

Right now, I don't want to be paying extra that what is needed so with the X-Ray shown below; does the tooth require just a filling or a crown also?

I believe the tooth is 28, bottom right corner.

Please anybody with knowledge of this case chime in and help me out. I greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• HAN^BENNY_MN01_MP02_000.jpg
    HAN^BENNY_MN01_MP02_000.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 538

Ask a Question