Upper Partial for front teeth , RCT , what are the advantages and risks ?

Hello everyone,
First let me start with my story : I am 35 years old and 6 years ago I lost my 4 font upper teeth because of an accident. The dentist at that time made a bridge based on the 2 canines but now the bridge is not stable enough and my new dentist told me that I have to do RCT for the 2 canines and make crowns for them, and for the missing teeth she proposed to do another new implants-supported bridge or a denture. Honestly after many lectures and a lot of research I found that implants are not 100% successful and can have some complications plus they are quite expensive (here in Germany one implant cost around 2500 Euros). So I decided to go for upper partial denture and my dentist proposed "Clearsplint" denture. So I need your opinion about the following :

- Can the denture hold for years ? (of course with proper care like professional cleaning twice a year)
- What are the risks of wearing upper partial dentures for the front teeth ? is it true that is can increase the risk of oral cancer because of friction or any other reason ?
- Also the same for RTC , is it safe ? Some people says it could burn out the immune system and rise the risk of cancer ?
- Any of you is wearing partial denture at young age or know someone?

Sorry if i ask many questions, but sometimes i cannot sleep because of thinking about the above and feel that my life is ruined and has no sense , it is really painful especially when it affects your family.
I will appreciate any help :)

Ask a Question