Upper gum & palete irritation

Around 2 months ago I started getting a sore throat feeling for a while went to Doctor who took a throat culture, negative results. Then upper gum around front teeth and upper palete felt irritated but I couldn't see anything. Went to ENT doctor who examined me thoroughly saw nothing but told me to take vitamins with minerals, and to have my doctor see if I had anemia and change my high blood pressure medicine. Results of blood test No anemia, and change blood pressure medicine. Saw my dentist who examined my mouth, saw nothing . What is causing irritation is baffling me. Any answers would help me immensely

Nothing to see. Yesterday I went to a periodontist who examined me thoroughly, and took x-rays. Nothing out of the ordinary. Only thing she said was maybe I am having an allergic reaction to something. Ever hear of that?

Vote:

MattKW

Verified Dentist
Solutions
Then there's nothing more I can add in an internet forum. Sorry. Maybe see if a topical anaesthetic mouthwash helps relieve the sensation.

Vote:

Ask a Question